To submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) / Warranty Return Request, please visit My Account
You will be notified via email once your request has been approved. Shipping information for sending the product to Foot and Ankle Academy Store will be provided once the RMA is issued. For any questions concerning your RMA, please contact Foot and Ankle Academy Store Return/Warranty department by email email@example.com or call us at (844) 60-Academy or (844) 602-2233
ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST HAVE AN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
1. RMA REQUEST: Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 days from the date of purchase by logging into My Account
2. CONDITION OF MERCHANDISE BEING RETURNED: a. IF MERCHANDISE IS BEING RETURNED ON WARRANTY: 1) Product must be returned in original packaging with all literature. 2)Product must be returned with all accessories. b. IF MERCHANDISE IS BEING RETURNED FOR CREDIT: 1) Product must have been purchased (date of invoice) within 30 days of requesting this RMA. 2) Product must be returned in original packaging with all literature. 3) Product must be returned with all accessories. 4) Product itself must be in perfect condition (i.e.: no scratches, no signs of wear and tear etc.).
3. RMA REVIEW: The RMA Administrator will review the request and, before proceeding.
4. RMA CHARGES: For On Warranty (OW) claims, there will be no charges.
5. RMA ISSUED: When the RMA Administrator has confirmed the RMA, an email will be sent to the customer with an RMA number which may include packaging and shipping instructions.
6. RMA EXPIRATION: Once the RMA has been issued the product must be received by Foot and Ankle Academy Store within 14 days of the date of issue of the authorization.
7. RETURN SHIPMENT: The customer is responsible for the cost of the shipping and safe shipment of the product in appropriate packaging.